1. Someone killed IEBC ICT Manager Chris Musando. This one is an open secret that requires little if any confirmation from Dr. Johansen Oduor, Chief Government Pathologist.
2. I don’t know who killed Chris did it or why. Thanks I leave to the relevant authorities to unravel for us.
3. The murder of Musando complicates further the dynamics of the 8/8/2/2017 general election which is barely a week away.
4. Chris Musando was a man with rare talent. IEBC Chair Wafula Chebukati has already confessed that Chris was the most resourceful ICT expert in the commission. As a country, we have lost a gem.
5. No one deserves to die that way. Those behind the assassination should pay for it.
6. Yes, those behind Musando’s death may run. They may give our authorities a hell of time during the investigation. But something I am sure about is that there is one inevitable authority they can never hide from. It’s called The Natural Justice and it will eventually catch up with these killers some day. Natural justice is very fair. Very fair indeed. It never allows anyone to breath their last without paying for an atrocity like Musando’s murder.
7. Finally, my condolences go to the family, friends and relatives of Chris. May God comfort you during this difficult time.
Over And Out..